What is the Great North Care Record?
- The Great North Care Record gives the staff caring for you a more complete picture of your medical history.
- It does this by bringing together information held about you in different places such as your GP practice and local hospital available to the staff looking after you.
- Your health and care record is like a jigsaw puzzle. Everyone involved in your care holds a piece of the puzzle. With the @GreatNorthCareRecord we are putting the pieces together.
You can find out more at www.greatnorthcarerecord.org.uk.
What kind of information is made available about you through the Great North Care Record?
- Contact details
- Test results
- Vital signs
Visit www.greatnorthcarerecord.org.uk/information-for-patients/ to find out more.
How the Great North Care Record helps you:
- Health and care staff have more time to provide you with better, safer care
- Information about you is available quickly
- You will be asked to repeat less information
Visit www.greatnorthcarerecord.org.uk to find out more.
Who can access your Great North Care Record?
Staff working in hospitals, GPs, mental health, out of hours and ambulance in our region are able to access your record to provide you with better, safer care.
If you have any questions about how your record is shared please contact Great North Care Record on 0344 811 9587, email email@example.com or visit www.greatnorthcarerecord.org.uk