This course is Vocational Studies Level 1 in Sport and Fitness available to anybody living in the Sunderland area who is aged 19+ and currently unemployed or receiving benefit payments. It is a short 5 week course that will give you the starting qualification towards working in the Sport & Leisure industry.
- Short 5 week course starting June 11th (one day a week)
- Combined at home learning and 1:1 tutor teaching
- Work at your own speed at home
- Easy to follow with a workbook
- Interactive and challenging exercise to do
- Great way to get fit or stay fit during lockdown
- Accredited qualification at the end
- Confidence Building
The course will be done at home with regular contact from the tutor either by face to face meetings or online using Zoom over the 5 week period. The tutor will be available throughout the course to give advice, guidance and information as well as any help needed with the course content. Your qualification will be gained by completing worksheets as you progress and therefore you will not need to take a final exam.
You will need to have internet access and either phone, tablet or computer to access some of the online course work. You will also need this so the tutor can contact you on a weekly basis.
Contact Colin Fozzard on 07886965412 or email Colin.firstname.lastname@example.org