Skip to main content

Information and Advice

Young person receiving support from an adult

Finding the right advice and support can often be very difficult.  In this section you will find details of local, regional and national organisations and services who can offer advice and support to you and your family.

If you, your child or young person need advice or support regarding the Education, Health and Care Plan process, you can contact the Sunderland SEND Information, Advice and Support Service.

Together for Children and Sunderland City Council cannot recommend or endorse any providers or services listed.  Please read our full disclaimer here.

  • Click the link on the right to view all services in this category. 
  • You can narrow your results by using the filters on the right hand side of the results screen. 
  • You can also add results to a shortlist in order to tailor them to your child and family's needs.

We have provided some advice and guidance articles below which may help you: See Related Advice

Back to top